- Began acting in plays and musicals at the age of 7.
- Was a youth gymnast, competing in the California State Games.
- Made her professional acting debut in 2010 with a guest appearance on the TV action comedy Eagleheart.
- First hit the big screen in 2011 as the niece of J. Edgar Hoover in the biopic J. Edgar.
- Is a spokesperson for Bags4Kids, an organization that provides foster children and other kids in transition with bags containing comfort items.
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birthday: April 8, 1997, Aries
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments