Ryan Reynolds Celebrity Watchlist
- Youngest of four children; two of his three older brothers are police officers.
- Failed his high-school drama class.
- Made his feature-film debut in 1993's Ordinary Magic.
- Developed a fear of flying after a skydiving incident at age 17 when his parachute didn't open.
- Was named People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive in 2010; that same year, his then-wife, Scarlett Johansson, was named GQ's Babe of the Year.
- Occasionally blogs for the Huffington Post.
- Is on the board of directors of the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. (His father has been diagnosed with the disease).
- 2011, Goya Awards — Best Leading Actor: Nominee
- 2015, Canadian Screen Awards — Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2012, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Movie Superhero: Winner
- Tammy Reynolds — Mother
- James — Daughter
- Rachael Leigh Cook — Ex-significant Other
- Scarlett Johansson — Ex-wife
- Jim Reynolds — Father
- Alanis Morissette — Ex-fiancée
- Blake Lively — Wife
- Attended Kwantlen University College, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood