- Is a member of the Los Angeles-based Echo Theater Company.
- Is an editor for the The Laboratory Arts Collective magazines.
- Just as her career was rising, she decided to stop working for twelve years to raise her children, returning in 2011 for a part in Dexter.
- In 2015, she starred in Three Days in Havana which was written and directed by her husband, Gil Bellows.
- Is best friends with Carla Gugino, who is also Godmother to her two children, Ava and Giovanni.
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Ava Emanuelle Bellows — Daughter
- Andrea Kihlstedt — Mother
- Carla Kihlstedt — Sister
- Gil Bellows — Husband
- Giovanni Bellows — Son
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, New York, United States (BS in English and Theater, 1991)
Season 6, Episode 2
- Birth Place: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
- Birthday: August 5, 1970, Leo
- Profession: Actor