- At first wanted to be a movie actress, but found the work tedious.
- Was cast as the voice of Minnie Mouse in 1986, beating out nearly 200 other hopefuls; has held the role longer than any other voice actor.
- In 1991, married the man who provided the voice for Mickey Mouse, Wayne Allwine.
- Provides the voice of Martin Prince on The Simpsons.
- Was nominated for Daytime Emmys for her voice work in PBS's Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks.
- Was named a Disney Legend in 2008, along with her husband.
- Founded the production company Taylor-Allwine Associates with her husband.
- Wayne Allwine — Husband (deceased)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Cambridge, MA
- Profession: Voice actor
Trending TonightSee all »
"We want it to be even better than Season 1," says Chief Jim Hopper