- Has done many theater projects, including roles in productions of To Kill a Mockingbird, Joe Louis Blues and Six Degrees of Separation.
- At the Spirit & Truth Conference, described his Lincoln Heights role of Eddie Sutton as "one of the most important roles I've ever taken on."
- In an interview with SoulOfAmerica, he said his Lincoln Heights role has made him a role model and that he embraces that.
- Was initially surprised at Lincoln Heights renewal because of his track record on TV: Lincoln Heights is his fifth series, but his first series that made it past one season.
- Enjoys traveling.
- Denise Hornsby — Wife
- Boston University, College of Fine Arts, Boston, MA; attended University of Oxford, British Academy of Dramatic Arts, Oxford, England
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Oakland, CA
- Birthday: May 15, 1974, Taurus
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind