- Was still a teen when he began his radio career as a DJ under the moniker Rusty Sharpe.
- Penned The Way Things Ought to Be (1992) and See, I Told You So (1993).
- Inducted into the National Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame in 1998.
- Was in the running for an analyst job on Monday Night Football in 2000, but lost out to comedian Dennis Miller.
- Got a cochlear implant in January 2002 to restore his hearing, most of which had been lost to autoimmune-inner-ear disease.
- Entered rehab in 2003 for an addiction to prescription painkillers.
- Supports the fight against blood cancers by hosting an annual fund-raiser, the Leukemia-Lymphoma Cure-a-Thon, on his radio program.
- Is a supporter of the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, which assists children of marines and law enforcement individuals who were killed on duty.
- Enjoys golfing, and was coached by instructor Hank Haney on Season 3 of The Haney Project on the Golf Channel in 2011.
- Launched Two if by Tea, a line of bottled iced-tea beverages, in June 2011.
- David Limbaugh — Brother
- Roxy Maxine McNeely — Ex-wife
- Michelle Sixta — Ex-wife
- Rush Hudson Limbaugh Jr. — Father
- Millie Limbaugh — Mother
- Rush Limbaugh Sr. — Grandfather
- Marta Fitzgerald — Ex-wife
- Kathryn Rogers — Wife
- Attended Southeast Missouri State, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States; Elkins Institute of Radio and Technology, Dallas, Texas, United States
- Birth Name: Rush Hudson Limbaugh III
- Birth Place: Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
- Profession: Radio host, Television host
Trending TonightSee all »
The cast weighs in
The I Hate Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage... Reader: The Hideous Truth About America's Ugliest Conservatives ("I Hate"...
By Thunder's Mouth PressBuy New: $11.52
By The Summit Publishing GroupBuy New: $5.94
By Excellence in Marketing GroupBuy New: $14.98