- Composed and performed a hip-hop song on his audition tape for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban director Alfonso Cuaron asked the cast to write essays about their characters in order to prepare for the movie; Grint didn't write his, stating that that's what Ron Weasley would have done.
- Starred in the 2006 coming-of-age film Driving Lessons with Julie Walters, who played his mother in the Harry Potter films.
- Nominated for a 2006 MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Team for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with costars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson.
- Used some of his earnings from the Harry Potter franchise to purchase an ice-cream truck.
- Charlotte Grint — Sister
- Georgina Grint — Sister
- James Grint — Brother
- Jo Grint — Mother
- Nigel Grint — Father
- Samantha Grint — Sister
- Birth Name: Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint
- Birth Place: Hertfordshire, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
50% of the time, Rupert Grint is Ed Sheeran.