Roy Jones Jr.Celebrity
- Endured one of the greatest injustices in Olympic boxing history when judges scored the 1988 light-middleweight gold-medal match a 3-2 win for Si-Hun Park over Jones, who landed 86 punches to Park's 32. The decision led to changes in the Olympic scoring system.
- Captured his first title belt with a unanimous decision over Bernard Hopkins in 1993.
- Named Fighter of the Decade for the 1990s by the Boxing Writers Association of America.
- Ventured into the music world as a rapper in 2001, recording a solo album in '02 and a group album with Body Head Bangerz in '04.
- Displayed his ring versatility by taking the WBA heavyweight title from John Ruiz in 2003, giving Jones titles in four different weight classes and the distinction of the first boxer ever to start as a junior middleweight and rise to heavyweight champ.
- Lakesha — Sister
- Carol Jones — Mother
- Roy Jones Sr. — Father
- DeAndre Jones — Son
- Roy Jones III — Son
- Catandrea — Sister
- Corey Jones — Brother
- Tiffany — Sister
- DeShawn Jones — Son