- Studied at the Actors Center in New York City.
- Appeared in numerous off-Broadway plays; won an Obie award (along with her costars) in 2004 for Best Ensemble Performance for Craig Lucas' Small Tragedy.
- Appeared in the Russell Crowe film Cinderella Man (2005), a true story based on the life of her grandfather, champion boxer James Braddock.
- Costarred with her future husband Ron Livingston on the short-lived FOX drama Standoff (2006-7), in which the pair played two hostage negotiators who were carrying on a secret relationship.
- 2009, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Nominee
- 2013, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- 2009, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- Ron Livingston — Husband
- Kenny DeWitt — Father
- Rosemarie Braddock — Mother
- James J. Braddock — Grandfather
- Gracie James Livingston — Daughter
- Hofstra University, New College, Hempstead, NY (BA in Creative Studies)
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: October 26, 1974, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans