- Studied at the Actors Center in New York City.
- Won an Obie award (along with her costars) in 2004 for Best Ensemble Performance for Craig Lucas' Small Tragedy.
- Appeared in the Russell Crowe film Cinderella Man (2005), a true story based on the life of her grandfather, champion boxer James Braddock.
- Costarred with her future husband Ron Livingston on the short-lived FOX drama Standoff (2006-7), in which the pair played two hostage negotiators who were carrying on a secret relationship.
- 2009, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- 2013, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- 2009, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Nominee
- Gracie James Livingston — Daughter
- Kenny DeWitt — Father
- James J. Braddock — Grandfather
- Esperanza Mae Livingston — Daughter
- Rosemarie Braddock — Mother
- Ron Livingston — Husband
- Hofstra University, New College, Hempstead, New York, United States (BA in Creative Studies)
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
What happens with old timey-sailors get a hold of 21st century porn?