Rosemarie DeWitt Celebrity Watchlist
- Studied at the Actors Center in New York City.
- Appeared in numerous off-Broadway plays; won an Obie award (along with her costars) in 2004 for Best Ensemble Performance for Craig Lucas' Small Tragedy.
- Appeared in the Russell Crowe film Cinderella Man (2005), a true story based on the life of her grandfather, champion boxer James Braddock.
- Costarred with her future husband Ron Livingston on the short-lived FOX drama Standoff (2006-7), in which the pair played two hostage negotiators who were carrying on a secret relationship.
- Kenny DeWitt — Father
- Rosemarie Braddock — Mother
- James J. Braddock — Grandfather
- Gracie James Livingston — Daughter
- Ron Livingston — Husband
- Hofstra University, New College, Hempstead, NY (BA in Creative Studies)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage