Rosemarie DeWitt Celebrity
- Studied at the Actors Center in New York City.
- Appeared in numerous off-Broadway plays; won an Obie award (along with her costars) in 2004 for Best Ensemble Performance for Craig Lucas' Small Tragedy.
- Appeared in the Russell Crowe film Cinderella Man (2005), a true story based on the life of her grandfather, champion boxer James Braddock.
- Costarred with her future husband Ron Livingston on the short-lived FOX drama Standoff (2006-7), in which the pair played two hostage negotiators who were carrying on a secret relationship.
- Gracie James Livingston — Daughter
- Kenny DeWitt — Father
- James J. Braddock — Grandfather
- Rosemarie Braddock — Mother
- Ron Livingston — Husband
- Hofstra University, New College, Hempstead, NY (BA in Creative Studies)
Trending TonightSee all »
By PBS (DIRECT)Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.76 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia