- Left college briefly to pursue acting, but returned to finish her degree in English literature.
- Dated actor Simon Woods for two years while attending college. Later costarred with Woods in Pride and Prejudice (2005), which was directed by Joe Wright. She became engaged to Wright in 2007 but they broke things off in 2008.
- First "Bond Girl" to have graduated from Oxford.
- Narrated The Spy Who Loved Me for Ian Fleming Audiobooks.
- Plays the piano and cello.
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2008, Genie Awards — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2010, Genie Awards — Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2014, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2014, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2015, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Leading Actress: Nominee
- 2015, Critics' Choice Movie Awards — Best Actress: Nominee
- 2015, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Nominee
- Solo — Son
- Julian Pike — Father
- Caroline Friend Pike — Mother
- Joe Wright — Ex-fiancé
- Robie Uniacke — Significant Other
- Simon Woods — Ex-significant Other
- University of Oxford, Wadham College, Oxford, England (2001)
- Birth Name: Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike
- Birth Place: London, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Amazing Race returns