Rosamund Pike Celebrity Watchlist
- Left college briefly to pursue acting, but returned to finish her degree in English literature.
- Dated actor Simon Woods for two years while attending college. Later costarred with Woods in Pride and Prejudice (2005), which was directed by Joe Wright. She became engaged to Wright in 2007 but they broke things off in 2008.
- First "Bond Girl" to have graduated from Oxford.
- Narrated The Spy Who Loved Me for Ian Fleming Audiobooks.
- Plays the piano and cello.
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2008, Genie Awards — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2010, Genie Awards — Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2015, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama: Nominee
- 2015, BAFTA Film Awards — Best Leading Actress: Nominee
- 2014, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2014, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role: Nominee
- 2015, Critics' Choice Movie Awards — Best Actress: Nominee
- Julian Pike — Father
- Simon Woods — Ex-significant Other
- Joe Wright — Ex-fiancé
- Robie Uniacke — Significant Other
- Solo — Son
- Caroline Friend Pike — Mother
- University of Oxford, Wadham College, Oxford, England (2001)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative