- Wanted to become an actor after playing the part of the python Kaa in The Jungle Book as a child in a school play.
- Studied acting at the Central Junior Television Workshop in Nottingham, England.
- Father is fashion designer Daniel Hanson.
- Was born with a cleft palate, and is a supporter of Smile Train, an organization that provides free surgery and therapy for children in developing countries.
- Got big break in Shane Meadows film This Is England (2006), and reprised role of Smell for its two TV sequels, This Is England '86 (2010) and This Is England '88 (2011).
Season 1, Episode 8
- Birth Name: Rosamund Abigail Hanson
- Birth Place: Derby, England
- Birthday: September 24, 1989, Libra
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: