The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kourtney and Kim Take New York
Our top moments of the week:
14. Best Kiss: We've seen plenty of shirtless Stefan Salvatore shots on The Vampire Diaries, so it was about time we got not one, but two Damon shower scenes. At the end of the episode, Damon soaks in a bubble bath with his new lady Andie. In true vampire fashion, Damon grabs her for an intense kiss, and then nibbles on her neck until we see blood drip down her soaking wet back.
13. Biggest Loser and Gainer: We get that The Biggest Loser is not the best way for everyone to lose weight. But...
Nathan Fillion, Stana Katic
Our top moments of the week:
11. Best Excuse for Facial Hair: White Collar mixes style and substance for its flashback episode. Fans finally learn how Neal met his love, Kate, and future partner-in-crime(-solving) Peter. But much more importantly, we get to see Tim DeKay rock a mustache! Your move, Bradley Whitford.
10. Cheapest False Alarm: Remember all those promos for that catastrophic tsunami on Hawaii Five-0? "This is one wave you don't want to ride," CBS warned us. Yeah, it never happened. It turns out the tsunami warning signal was a fake, instigated by a hacker who wanted to create an evacuation as a diversion. We haven't felt this cheated since Rob Lowe "died" for a hot second on Brothers & Sisters (the first time).
9. Worst Display of Emotion: The dysfunction between Sammi and Ronnie reaches a new high...
It was the highly anticipated Sammi-Ron face jab episode this week on the Jersey Shore. And amidst the couple's severe dysfunction, Deena managed to become the center of a kinky rumor, Snooki bought a stripper pole, and the house got two new furry roommates. ...
Jersey Shore fans got a special treat this week with two new episodes — and the gang was as productive as usual. Snooks got arrested for being annoying, Deena hooked up with Ronni's doppelgänger, J-Woww broke up with her man in front of an audience, and the Sitch coined our new favorite Shore phrase. Check out our double-episode breakdown for each cast member.
On this week's Jersey Shore, Ron ditches Sammi to hang out with his boys, Vinny and Sitch go after the same drunk girl, and Snooki hides in a bush for no apparent reason. See how we feel about the gang this week. ...
When it comes to the Jersey Shore gang, it's tough to distinguish between right and wrong, who we like and who we don't. Check out our breakdown of each cast member and what we thought about them — well, at least this week.
Snooki, The Brand: Jersey Shore star strikes licensing deal
For her: We give her a lot of credit for keeping an open mind and trying to play nice with Sammi. And she lived up to her self-assigned moniker "blast in glass" when she gives the Situation a free show of her lady parts when she "accidentally" pulls down her bikini bottom. Whoops!
Against her: Granted, she was beyond trashed, but she was still a bit mouthy for a newbie. But Deena's worst offense of the night was offering to share her vibrator with J-Woww and Snooki. Really?
Verdict: Love her
For her: She's still an oasis of relative calm (when she's not brawling), no matter how drunk her housemates get. She's made some progress in ...
Jersey Shore star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has been indicted on an assault charge stemming from a Season 1 episode of the MTV series where he was shown knocking a man unconscious, The Asbury Park Press reports.
The grand jury charged the 25-year-old reality star with one count of third-degree assault. He faces up to...
MTV has apologized for pairing footage of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino flirting with someone whom his cast mates called "a tranny" with shots of Ronnie Ortiz-Magro in a dress.
Jersey Shore to return for Season 3 in January
During the Jersey Shore reunion special last week, the images of Ronnie in a dress also were accompanied by...
Deena Nicole Cortese
The Jersey Shore crew's newest housemate, Deena Nicole Cortese, hit the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards and revealed a few tidbits about adjusting to of the house of hookups—and fame.
"Oh my God, it's surreal!" Cortese, originally an off-camera pal of Snooki's, told TV Guide Magazine about her newfound fame, which she's already experiencing months before she makes her official debut on the reality series. "I have fan pages already, and people Twittering me, and I'm just like 'I just got out of the house two days ago!'"
Every year, MTV manages to create, or stumble upon, some special moment of insanity at of the VMAs. Britney's botched comeback, Lil' Kim's boob meeting Diana Ross, Justin Timberlake dissing The Hills (and encouraging MTV to play more music videos).
Check out the biggest awards show disasters
TVGuide.com will be on the lookout for this year's crazy, and will live-tweet the night starting with red carpet arrivals at 8/7c with the hash tag #VMAs. Here are five crazy-yet-totally plausible things that could make this year's show: