- Is of West Indian, English and German descent, though she has an Italian last name from her stepfather.
- Began her acting career in the early 1980s, appearing in a number of Broadway and off-Broadway plays.
- Made her film debut with a bit part in Susan Seidelman's Smithereens (1982).
- Credits director Ron Howard with "discovering" her when she was cast in his 1994 big-screen drama The Paper.
- Subsequently joined the cast of the NBC crime drama Profiler, followed by the FX medical drama Nip/Tuck.
- Is an accomplished ping-pong player.
Season 4, Episode 20
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: May 31, 1958, Gemini
- Profession: Actor