- Originally planned to become an artist.
- Worked as a knitting-pattern model.
- Was able to study at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art because director Brian Desmond Hurst paid his tuition.
- Served as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Royal Army Service Corps.
- Took over the role of James Bond with the 1973 film Live and Let Die.
- Published the books Roger Moore as James Bond: Roger Moore's Own Account of Filming Live and Let Die in 1973 and My Word Is My Bond in 2008.
- Has done extensive charity work for UNICEF and PETA.
- Was knighted in 2003.
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2007.
- 1980, Golden Globe — Henrietta Award (World Film Favorites): Winner
- Christian Moore — Son
- Kristina Tholstrup — Wife
- Lillian Moore — Mother
- George Alfred Moore — Father
- Geoffrey Moore — Son
- Doorn Van Steyn — Ex-wife
- Dorothy Squires — Ex-wife
- Luisa Mattioli — Ex-wife
- Deborah Maria Moore — Daughter
- Attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
- Birth Name: Roger George Moore
- Birth Place: Stockwell, London, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters