Roger Bart Celebrity Watchlist
- Made his Broadway debut in April 1987 as a replacement in the role of Tom Sawyer in the musical Big River.
- Won a 1999 Tony Award for playing Snoopy in the Broadway musical You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown; in 2001, provided singing voice for another canine, Scamp, in Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure.
- Originated the Tony-nominated role of common-law assistant Carmen Ghia in Broadway's 2001's The Producers; later recreated the role in the 2005 film version.
- Originally auditioned for the part of Nazi playwright Franz Liebkind for Broadway's The Producers, and returned to the show several times as lead Leo Bloom.
- Played the recurring role of George Williams on Desperate Housewives during the show's first season.
- 1999, Tony — Actor (Featured Role--Musical): Winner
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Winner
- 2001, Tony — Actor (Featured Role--Musical): Nominee
- Alexandra Bart — Daughter
- Peter Bart — Uncle
- Randy Bart — Brother
- Eller Bart — Daughter
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ (BFA, 1985)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood