- Taught himself to play piano at age 12; the first soul song he learned was Brian McKnight's "One Last Cry."
- Was writing and producing songs for such artists as Brandy and Color Me Badd by age 16. Other artists that he would eventually work with included Christina Aguilera, Marc Anthony, Michael Jackson and Pink.
- Met his future wife, actress-singer Paula Patton, when he was 14 and she was 15.
- Supports the Save the Music Foundation.
- Paula Patton — Ex-wife
- Gloria Loring — Mother
- Brennan Thicke — Brother
- Tanya Callau — Stepmother
- Carter Thicke — Half Brother
- Alan Thicke — Father
- Julian Fuego Thicke — Son
Season 3, Episode 2
- Birth Name: Robin Charles Thicke
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birthday: March 10, 1977, Pisces
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Music producer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: