Robin Thicke Celebrity Watchlist
- Taught himself to play piano at age 12; the first soul song he learned was Brian McKnight's "One Last Cry."
- Was writing and producing songs for such artists as Brandy and Color Me Badd by age 16. Other artists that he would eventually work with included Christina Aguilera, Marc Anthony, Michael Jackson and Pink.
- Met his future wife, actress-singer Paula Patton, when he was 14 and she was 15.
- Supports the Save the Music Foundation.
- Gloria Loring — Mother
- Brennan Thicke — Brother
- Tanya Callau — Stepmother
- Alan Thicke — Father
- Julian Fuego Thicke — Son
- Paula Patton — Ex-wife
- Carter Thicke — Half Brother
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York