- Was given the middle name Victory in Europe (shortened to Vee) because she was born the day after Germany surrendered in World War II.
- Formed a video-production company to promote women's health issues; released Menopause S.O.S.: Sharing Options & Support in 1999.
- Played the role of a 300-year-old witch on Passions, for which she won a Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Scene Stealer in 2001.
- Founding member of the American Conservatory Theatre.
- Received Daytime Emmy nominations for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Daytime Drama Series consecutively from 1981 to '84 (won in 1982) for her role as Dorian Lord on One Life to Live.
- Anne Strasser — Mother
- Nicholas Luckinbill — Son
- Richard Hogan — Ex-husband
- Benjamin Luckinbill — Son
- Martin Strasser — Father
- Laurence Luckinbill — Ex-husband
- Mollie Portnoy — Grandmother
- Attended Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Birth Name: Robin Victory in Europe Strasser
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Chicago P.D. and more