- At age 12, began modeling in London.
- Before he found success with acting, he wanted to be a musician.
- While filming Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007), he kept a journal that he wrote in obsessively.
- Sang in songs that were featured on the Twilight (2008) and How To Be (2008) soundtracks.
- Named the Best Dressed Man by both GQ and Glamour magazines in 2010.
- Frequently works with the GO Campaign (which raises money for orphans and vulnerable children), and often participates in fund-raisers for the organization.
- 2014, AACTA Awards — Best Supporting Actor: Nominee
- 2010, People's Choice Awards — Favorite On-Screen Team: Winner
- 2015, Canadian Screen Awards — Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2011, People's Choice Awards — Favorite On-Screen Team: Winner
- FKA twigs — Fiancée
- Elizabeth Pattinson — Sister
- Robert Pattinson — Father
- Kristen Stewart — Ex-significant Other
- Victoria Pattinson — Sister
- Clare Pattinson — Mother
- Birth Name: Robert Thomas-Pattinson
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: May 13, 1986, Taurus
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind