Robert Irvine Celebrity
- Joined the British Royal Navy at the age of 15 and began his culinary training; selected to work on board the Royal Yacht Britannia where he served royalty.
- Head Chef at the 78th Academy Awards (2006).
- Named one of the 25 Fittest Guys in America by Men's Fitness Magazine in 2007.
- Temporarily fired from Food Network's Dinner: Impossible in 2008 for allegedly lying about certain elements on his resume; re-hired later that year to take over his hosting duties.
- Owner of restaurants Robert Irvine's eat! and Robert Irvine's nosh based in South Carolina.
- Planned his wedding to wife Gail Kim without her knowledge of the upcoming nuptials; the couple met on the set of Dinner: Impossible.
- Annalise Irvine — Daughter
- Gail Kim — Wife
- Talia Irvine — Daughter
- Karen Irvine — Ex-wife
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By BeachbodyUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)