- Awarded Naismith Alabama High School Player of the Year and "Mr. Basketball" in the state of Alabama during his senior year of high school.
- All-time blocked shot leader at University of Alabama with 286.
- Named First Team All-SEC, All-SEC Defensive Team and All-SEC Academic Team during his senior season.
- Selected 11th overall in the 1992 NBA Draft by the Houston Rockets.
- Earned nickname "Big Shot Rob" for his knack of making clutch, late-game shots.
- Joined John Salley as the only other player to win NBA Championships with three different franchises; and one of only three players to win NBA Championships with two different teams in consecutive seasons.
- One of nine players to have won seven or more NBA championships (two with the Houston Rockets, three with the Los Angeles Lakers, and two with the San Antonio Spurs); the remaining eight players all played for the Boston Celtics during their dynasty of 1960s.
- All-time leader in playoff games played with 238.
- Second on the all-time list for three-pointers made in the playoffs with 259, behind only Reggie Miller; holds mark for three-pointers all-time in the NBA Finals with 53.
- Robert Horry — Father
- Ashlyn Horry — Daughter
- Keva Horry — Wife
- Leila Horry — Mother
- Robert Camron Horry — Son
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Birth Place: Maryland
- Birthday: August 25, 1970, Virgo
- Profession: NBA player
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet