- Grew up mostly in Utah, but lived in Hawaii for a period of time before returning to Utah to finish high school.
- Is the only person in his family who acts, but his mother's side of the family includes several professional singers, and as a result singing is another talent of his (he sang on one episode of Lincoln Heights).
- Got interested in acting during his high-school years and participated in a summer Shakespeare festival.
- Worked four jobs simultaneously while trying to make it as a struggling actor.
- Enjoys listening to jazz music and standards, including the music of Michael Bublé.
- His career role model is Christian Bale.
- Robert Adamson III — Father
- Ellen Adamson — Mother
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts-West, Los Angeles, CA (Associate's Degree in Performing Arts, 2005)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Robert Gillespie Adamson IV
- Birth Place: Salt Lake City, UT
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Keep 'em coming