Robert Adamson Celebrity Watchlist
- Grew up mostly in Utah, but lived in Hawaii for a period of time before returning to Utah to finish high school.
- Is the only person in his family who acts, but his mother's side of the family includes several professional singers, and as a result singing is another talent of his (he sang on one episode of Lincoln Heights).
- Got interested in acting during his high-school years and participated in a summer Shakespeare festival.
- Worked four jobs simultaneously while trying to make it as a struggling actor.
- Enjoys listening to jazz music and standards, including the music of Michael Bublé.
- His career role model is Christian Bale.
- Ellen Adamson — Mother
- Robert Adamson III — Father
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts-West, Los Angeles, CA (Associate's Degree in Performing Arts, 2005)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage