Rob Thomas Celebrity
- Was born on an American military base in Germany and grew up in South Carolina and Florida.
- Named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People magazine.
- Received three Grammy awards for his chart-topping collaboration with Carlos Santana on "Smooth," a song he cowrote as a love song to his wife, Marisol.
- Won the Songwriters Hall of Fame's premiere Starlight Award in 2004.
- Established the Sidewalk Angels Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides assistance to people and animals in need.
- 1999, Grammy — Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals: Winner
- 1999, Grammy — Record of the Year: Winner
- Mamie Thomas — Mother
- Marisol Maldonado Thomas — Wife
- Bill Thomas — Father
- Melissa — Half Sister
- Maison Avery William Thomas — Son
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $9.99 (as of 8:38 AM UTC - more info)
By IMAGE ENTERTAINMENTUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $11.69 (as of 8:38 AM UTC - more info)
By Hal LeonardUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $13.77 (as of 8:38 AM UTC - more info)