- Was born on an American military base in Germany and grew up in South Carolina and Florida.
- Named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People magazine.
- Received three Grammy awards for his chart-topping collaboration with Carlos Santana on "Smooth," a song he cowrote as a love song to his wife, Marisol.
- Won the Songwriters Hall of Fame's premiere Starlight Award in 2004.
- Established the Sidewalk Angels Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides assistance to people and animals in need.
- 1999, Grammy — Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals: Winner
- 1999, Grammy — Record of the Year: Winner
- Melissa — Half Sister
- Maison Avery William Thomas — Son
- Bill Thomas — Father
- Mamie Thomas — Mother
- Marisol Maldonado Thomas — Wife
Trending TonightSee all »
By Charlie Rose, Inc.Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $24.95 (as of 10:37 PM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $9.99 (as of 10:37 PM UTC - more info)
By Hal LeonardUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $13.84 (as of 10:37 PM UTC - more info)