- Originally planned to be a stuntman, not an actor.
- Had a bit part in a 1985 CBS daytime special titled Have You Tried Talking to Patty?
- Met former wife Josie Bissett at a 1991 casting call for a TV movie.
- Directed episodes of both Silk Stalkings and Melrose Place.
- Moved family to Seattle suburbs in 2003 to be closer to Bissett's family.
- Before splitting from Bissett in 2006, he co-starred with her in the ABC Family movie I Do, They Don't (2005), about a couple that impulsively marries.
- Playing law enforcement types on two short-lived ABC crime dramas, he first solved crimes as a detective on The Evidence, and then as a cop on the Women's Murder Club.
- After two seasons playing dad and high school principal Harry Wilson, he left the CW series 90210.
- Mason Tru Estes — Son
- Maya Rose Estes — Daughter
- Josie Bissett — Ex-wife
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA (BFA in Drama, 1987)
- Birth Name: Robert Estes
- Birth Place: Norfolk, VA
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"