Rick Hearst Celebrity
- Met his wife at the University of Texas, where he was awarded an acting scholarship.
- Studied at New York's Circle in the Square conservatory for two years.
- In 1989, he made his TV debut on the daytime soap Days of Our Lives.
- Won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor in 1991 for his performance on Guiding Light. He was subsequently nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in 1992, 1993 and 1995.
- For his role as Ric Lansing on General Hospital, he won a 2004 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor and was subsequently nominated in 2005 and 2007.
- Earned a first-degree black belt in karate.
- Nicholas — Son
- Cameron — Son
- Donna Smoot — Wife
- Attended University of Texas, Austin, TX
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $2.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)