Rick Hearst Celebrity Watchlist
- Met his wife at the University of Texas, where he was awarded an acting scholarship.
- Studied at New York's Circle in the Square conservatory for two years.
- In 1989, he made his TV debut on the daytime soap Days of Our Lives.
- Won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor in 1991 for his performance on Guiding Light. He was subsequently nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in 1992, 1993 and 1995.
- For his role as Ric Lansing on General Hospital, he won a 2004 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor and was subsequently nominated in 2005 and 2007.
- Earned a first-degree black belt in karate.
- Nicholas — Son
- Donna Smoot — Wife
- Cameron — Son
- Attended University of Texas, Austin, TX
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage