- At 17, went on a bike trip through Minnesota, Canada and Alaska that lasted more than 5000 miles.
- Worked at Marineland in California, where he performed in the marine-mammal shows.
- Sang and played guitar in a band called Ricky Dean and Dante.
- Has driven in the Toyota Celebrity Long Beach Grand Prix twice.
- Named honorary captain of the U.S. Olympic hockey team in 1988 and 1992.
- Was the keynote speaker at the opening ceremonies of the 1991 Special Olympics.
- Collects fine art, preferring French Impressionists.
- Apryl Prose — Significant Other
- Wylie Quinn Annarose Anderson — Daughter
- Stuart Anderson — Father
- Jeffrey Scott Anderson — Brother
- Thomas John Anderson — Brother
- Jocelyn Anderson — Mother
- James Stuart Anderson — Brother
- Attended St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States; attended Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns