- Entered college in James Madison University's pre-med program, but soon changed course to pursue music.
- Won the lead role in a touring production of the Andrew Lloyd Webber-produced musical Bombay Dreams in 2006.
- Made her feature debut in the indie drama Steam (2007), starring Ally Sheedy and Ruby Dee.
- Landed her first series-regular role in 2009 on the USA medical comedy Royal Pains.
- Is the face of the Dove moisturizer bar in India.
- Deep Katdare — Husband
- Ariya Eliana Katdare — Daughter
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States; University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, United States (MA in Music Performance); University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Birth Place: Not Available
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
"We want it to be even better than Season 1," says Chief Jim Hopper