- Nicknamed "The President" while at the University of Southern California for the surname he shares with the political family.
- Teamed in high school with quarterback Alex Smith, the No. 1 overall NFL draft pick in 2005; though expected to go first overall in the '06 draft, Bush was taken second by the New Orleans Saints.
- In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, donated 12 Hummer vehicles to New Orleans government agencies and $86,000 to resurface the football field at Tad Gormley Stadium.
- Won the Heisman Trophy in 2005, after getting more first-place votes than any previous winner except O.J. Simpson, a fellow product of USC.
- Writes "619" on each of the black game-day patches beneath his eyes, representing the area code of his native South San Diego County.
- Was fined $5,000 for taunting in the 2006 NFC Championship Game, in which Bush wagged his finger at a Bears defender and somersaulted into the end zone on an 88-yard touchdown reception.
- Briseis Bush — Daughter
- Kim Kardashian — Ex-significant Other
- LaMar Griffin — Stepfather
- Denise Griffin — Mother
- Javon Griffin — Brother
- Reginald Bush Sr. — Father
- Lilit Avagyan — Wife
- Attended University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Reginald Alfred Bush II
- Birth Place: San Diego, California, United States
- Profession: Football player
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"