- Began acting as a child but decided it wasn't for her after working on just three projects. Her hiatus lasted just over 10 years.
- Comes from an artistic family; her parents and all her siblings are involved in the creative arts in some fashion, including opera and writing.
- Dropped out of Cambridge University after two years to pursue acting.
- Has appeared in a number of theater productions directed by her father, founder of the Royal Shakespeare Company, including Twelfth Night and As You Like It.
- Is part of Sam Mendes' The Bridge Project, which brings together British and American stage actors for performances.
- 2009, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Nominee
- 2008, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2011, Independent Spirit Awards — Robert Altman Award: Winner
- 2009, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy: Nominee
- Morgan Spector — Husband
- Peter Hall — Father
- Sam Mendes — Ex-significant Other
- Christopher Hall — Half Brother
- Nicola Frei — Stepmother
- Jennifer Caron Hall — Half Sister
- María Ewing — Mother
- Edward Hall — Half Brother
- Lucy Hall — Half Sister
- Freddie Stevenson — Ex-significant Other
- Attended University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England
- Birth Name: Rebecca Maria Hall
- Birth Place: London, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead