- Moved to Europe with her family at age 5 after the death of her stepfather, Richard De Mornay.
- As a result of living throughout Europe during her childhood, is fluent in French and German; after graduating from high school in Austria, moved back to the United States.
- Studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Institute in Los Angeles.
- Worked as an apprentice to Francis Ford Coppola at his Zoetrope Studios prior to making her on-screen debut in 1982 with a minor role in his big-budget flick One From the Heart.
- Breakthrough role was as call girl Lana in 1983's wildly popular Risky Business.
- Appeared in the music video for Jefferson Starship's 1985 hit "Sara."
- Appeared in the 1988 Pasadena Playhouse production of Born Yesterday.
- Made a memorable cameo appearance in 2005's blockbuster comedy Wedding Crashers.
- Patrick O'Neal — Ex-husband
- Leonard Cohen — Ex-fiancé
- Tom Cruise — Ex-significant Other
- Bruce Wagner — Ex-husband
- Eugenia Clinchard — Grandmother
- Wally George — Father
- Peter De Mornay — Half Brother
- Julie De Mornay — Mother
- Sophia De Mornay-O'Neal — Daughter
- Veronica De Mornay-O'Neal — Daughter
- Richard De Mornay — Stepfather
- Birth Name: Rebecca Jane Pearch
- Birth Place: Santa Rosa, California, United States
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more