- Collected a Joseph Jefferson (Jeff) Award for her performance in Chicago theater in 1975.
- Played the "Mrs." role in the 1980 failed pilot for Mr. & Mrs. & Mr.; also costarred in Makin' It, which ranked No. 40 on TV Guide's 50 Worst Shows of All Time list (compiled in 2002).
- Met her producer-husband James Conway while auditioning for a part in his 1981 horror movie, The Boogens. They were married a little more than a month after their first date.
- Appeared in the series Charmed as two different characters, first as Aunt Jackie in Season 1, then as Elise Rothman in Seasons 5-8.
- James L. Conway — Husband
- Jon Paré — Ex-husband
- Attended University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Little Rock, AR
- Birthday: September 21, 1955, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans