- Took up boxing while he was in the Army for six years (1982-88).
- Served as an alternate for the U.S. Olympic wrestling team in 1988, 1992 and 1996; was a semifinalist at the 2000 Olympic Trials.
- Named NCAA Division I All-American in wrestling three times.
- Placed second in the 1991 NCAA Division I Collegiate Championship in the 190-pound weight class for Oklahoma State University.
- Coached wrestling at Oregon State University.
- National Wrestling Hall of Fame inductee.
- Fourth UFC Hall of Fame inductee.
- Tricia — Ex-wife
- Ryan Couture — Son
- Aimee Couture — Daughter
- Kim Couture — Ex-wife
- Caden Couture — Son
- Oklahoma State University (BA in German)
- Birth Name: Randy Duane Couture
- Birth Place: Lynnwood, WA
- Profession: Mixed-martial-arts fighter
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more