- Famously performed the title role in Hamlet on the stage in Dubrovnik, Yugoslavia, in 1974.
- Former professor of acting at the University of Zagreb in Croatia and at the University of Novi Sad in Serbia.
- Has written four books of poetry.
- In 1991, he led a troupe of actors around Yugoslavia performing Bertolt Brecht's anti-war play Mother Courage.
- Runs the Ulysses Theater with his wife, Lenka, on the Croatian island of Brijuni.
- 2008, Genie Awards — Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- Lucija Serbedzija — Daughter
- Ivanka Cerovac — Ex-wife
- Nina Serbedzija — Daughter
- Lenka Udovicki — Wife
- Vanja Serbedzija — Daughter
- Mimi Serbedzija — Daughter
- Danilo Serbedzija — Son
- University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia (1969)
- Birth Place: Bunic, Yugoslavia
- Birthday: July 27, 1946, Leo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Grey's Anatomy is obviously a big influence on Tay Tay