- Claims that her first styling job was to pick out outfits for a neighborhood boy whom she felt could dress better.
- Studied sociology and psychology in college; had no formal fashion training.
- Started her career as a fashion assistant for New York-based YM magazine.
- Considers her career-making moment to be when she styled Jennifer Garner for the 2004 Oscars.
- Released her first book, Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, & Everything Glamour, in October 2007.
- Pamela Rosenzweig — Sister
- Skyler Morrison Berman — Son
- Kaius Jagger Berman — Son
- Rodger Berman — Husband
- Ron Rosenzweig — Father
- Leslie Rosenzweig — Mother
- Attended George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Birth Name: Rachel Zoe Rosenzweig
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Stylist
Trending TonightSee all »
Supernatural's biggest stars are apparently too famous to remember Richard Speight Jr and Rob Benedict.