- Was born in Tanzania; family moved to Canada when she was 5.
- Her father, a member of the internationally acclaimed Mendelssohn Choir, taught her to sing.
- Trained at the Russian Academy of Classical Ballet; and at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto.
- Is a licensed bartender.
- Took part in the 1995 AIDS-benefit CD, Voices Of Broadway: Songs of Conscience and Hope.
- Released the single "Only You" in February 2011.
- Amanda Luttrell-Garrigus — Sister
- Erica Luttrell — Sister
- Loyd Bateman — Husband
- William L. Luttrell Jr. — Father
- Caden Dar Bateman — Son
- Birth Name: Rachel Zawadi Luttrell
- Birth Place: Lushoto, Tanga, Tanzania
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more