Rachel Luttrell Celebrity Watchlist
- Was born in Tanzania; family moved to Canada when she was 5.
- Her father, a member of the internationally acclaimed Mendelssohn Choir, taught her to sing.
- Trained at the Russian Academy of Classical Ballet; and at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto.
- Is a licensed bartender.
- Took part in the 1995 AIDS-benefit CD, Voices Of Broadway: Songs of Conscience and Hope.
- Released the single "Only You" in February 2011.
- Caden Dar Bateman — Son
- Loyd Bateman — Husband
- William L. Luttrell Jr. — Father
- Amanda Luttrell-Garrigus — Sister
- Erica Luttrell — Sister
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative