- Her ancestry can be traced back to 15th-century England and also includes pilgrims in Massachusetts in the 17th century.
- Is best known as the voice of Hayley Smith in her older brother Seth's animated Fox comedy American Dad, but also provided the voice of Griffin daughter Meg in the pilot episode of Seth's first show, Family Guy.
- Is a singer-songwriter with a pop EP album, Melancholy Mistress, to her credit.
- Ron MacFarlane — Father
- Perry MacFarlane — Mother
- Seth MacFarlane — Brother
- Boston Conservatory, Boston, MA (BFA in Theater)
Season 4, Episode 10
- Birth Place: Kent, CT
- Birthday: March 21, 1976, Aries
- Profession: Voice actor, Singer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: