- Father, Navy pilot James Wagner, died in a plane crash shortly after Priscilla was born.
- Met future husband Elvis Presley, then a U.S. Army sergeant, when she was 14.
- Became the executor of Elvis Presley's estate, Graceland, in 1979, and subsequently turned Elvis Presley Enterprises into a profitable business.
- Penned the autobiography Elvis and Me, which was made into a 1988 TV movie of the same name.
- Was paired with professional dancer Louis van Amstel for the sixth season of ABC's Dancing With the Stars.
- Has spoken publicly about her affiliation with the Church of Scientology.
- Lisa Marie Presley — Daughter
- Marco Garibaldi — Ex-significant Other
- Michelle Hovey — Sister
- Joseph Paul Beaulieu — Stepfather
- James Wagner — Father
- Elvis Presley — Ex-husband
- Navarone Anthony Garibaldi — Son
- Ann Beaulieu — Mother
- Mike Edwards — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Priscilla Ann Wagner
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, NY
- Birthday: May 24, 1945, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind