Prince William Celebrity Watchlist
- Spent a gap year between Eton College and university traveling to Chile, Belize and Africa, and working on a dairy farm in Britain.
- Played water polo at both Eton and University of St. Andrews.
- After university, trained at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, becoming commissioned as an officer in 2006.
- Appointed as a Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter by his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II in 2008.
- Became a Patron of Centrepoint, a homelessness charity, in 2005; his mother, Diana, was a former Patron of the charity.
- Created, with his brother Harry, the Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry in 2009.
- Succeeded Richard Attenborough in 2010 as the president of BAFTA, a post formerly held by his grandfather, Prince Philip, and his aunt, Princess Anne.
- Prince Harry — Brother
- Jane Fellowes — Aunt
- Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall — Stepmother
- Grace van Cutsem — Godchild
- Prince Constantine Alexios — Godchild
- Natalia Grosvenor — Godparent
- Elizabeth II — Grandmother
- Diana, Princess of Wales — Mother
- Prince Philip — Grandfather
- King Constantine — Godparent
- Norton Knatchbull — Godparent
- Susan Hussey — Godparent
- Princess Beatrice — Cousin
- James, Viscount Severn — Cousin
- Frances Spencer — Grandmother
- Princess Eugenie — Cousin
- Louise Windsor — Cousin
- Prince George — Son
- Prince Andrew — Uncle
- Prince Edward — Uncle
- Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge — Wife
- Prince Charles — Father
- John Spencer — Grandfather
- Charles Spencer — Uncle
- Laurens van der Post — Godparent
- Zara Phillips — Cousin
- Peter Phillips — Cousin
- Princess Anne — Aunt
- Sarah McCorquodale — Aunt
- Tom Pettifer — Godchild
- Princess Alexandra — Godparent
- University of St. Andrews, Fife, Scotland (Scottish Master of Arts in Geography, 2005)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage