Primarily a small-screen player, this native Australian reportedly arrived in Los Angeles as a teen clutching a copy of How to Make It in Hollywood under her arm. After a handful of bit parts, Montgomery landed a plum role on the critically lauded TV drama Relativity in 1996. Unfortunately the show was canceled after its freshman year. Slowly, this pretty actress made a name for herself with starring roles in short-lived series and a succession of parts in TV-movies, notably her turn as Marilyn Monroe in the miniseries Blonde. Her role as an FBI agent on Without a Trace was what earned her wide exposure.
- Mother named some of her daughters after names she found in The Flower Fairy Book.
- Came to Hollywood at age 18 carrying a copy of How to Make It in Hollywood.
- Chose Montgomery, her mother's maiden name, as her stage name.
- Once lost an audition because it was thought that her Australian accent sounded fake.
- 2003, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Jackson Phillip Kaufman — Son
- Adam Kaufman — Ex-significant Other
- Daisy Yellow Donahue — Sister
- Marigold Sun Donahue — Sister
- Shawn Sanford — Husband
- Violet Grace Devereux Sanford — Daughter
- Gus Monroe Deveraux Sanford — Son
- Nicola Donahue — Mother
- Jethro Tull Donahue — Brother
- Phil Donahue — Father
- Rosie Thorn Donahue — Sister
- Lily Belle Donahue — Sister
- Birth Name: Poppy Petal Emma Elizabeth Deveraux Donahue
- Birth Place: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Profession: Actor