- Acted frequently as a child, notably playing Edmund in a National Youth Theatre production of King Lear.
- Auditioned for drama school in secret, and only told his parents about it a week before the semester started.
- Trained in New York with acting instructor Uta Hagen.
- Has often lived and worked in Spain, first moving there to tour with a Catalan performance group called La Fura Dels Baus.
- Was asked by friend Deborah Warner to join the National Theatre, where he appeared in plays such as King Lear and Napoli Millionaria.
- Attended Central School of Speech and Drama, London, England
- Birth Place: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7