- Is of Dutch and Mexican descent.
- Played Berowne in a college production of Love's Labour's Lost in 2008.
- Rowed across the Atlantic Ocean as part of a 12-crew team to raise awareness for Anti-Slavery International and the Fairtrade Foundation.
- Appeared in a short directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola for the perfume Prada Candy in 2013.
- Wrote and directed the short film 12-17.
- Drama Centre London, London, England (2008)
- Birth Place: East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The cast on its best-ofs