- Originally pursued a degree in law, but after interning with a law firm, decided to go into acting.
- Studied under William H. Macy, Felicity Huffman and Camryn Manheim at the famed Atlantic Theatre Company Acting School at New York University.
- Left NYU 15 credits shy of graduation after landing a role in 1995 indie film Angela.
- Met first wife Jennie Garth on the set of 1996 TV movie An Unwanted Affair.
- Holds dual citizenship with Italy.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2004, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Bruna Facinelli — Mother
- Jaimie Alexander — Ex-fiancée
- Luca Bella Facinelli — Daughter
- Peter Facinelli — Father
- Linda — Sister
- Jennie Garth — Ex-wife
- Lola Ray Facinelli — Daughter
- Lisa — Sister
- Fiona Eve Facinelli — Daughter
- Jo Anne — Sister
- Attended St. John's University, Queens, New York, United States; attended New York University, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Place: Queens, New York, United States
- Birthday: November 26, 1973, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Grey's Anatomy is obviously a big influence on Tay Tay