- Father, Mark Miller, played the dad in the 1960s sitcom Please Don't Eat the Daisies.
- Moved to New York at 18 to study acting; worked as a hostess at Tavern on the Green.
- Named Most Promising Actress by the Chicago Film Critics Association in 1990.
- Claims to have taught Arnold Schwarzenegger to kiss on-camera when they worked on the 1990 film Kindergarten Cop.
- Initially turned down the stripper role in 1994's Carlito's Way when she was asked to dance in a bikini at an audition.
- In 2009, took on the role of the soon-to-be former wife of Joe (series star/producer Ray Romano) on the acclaimed cable dramedy Men of a Certain Age. As Sonia, Miller successfully portrays the ups (finding new love) and downs (feeling lost without her ex) of the newly divorced.
- In 2010, appeared in director Rob Reiner's coming-of-age film comedy, Flipped, and noted that she enjoyed working with Reiner because "he trusts his actors."
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 1994, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 1989, Tony — Actress (Featured Role--Play): Nominee
- Maria Adela Huggins — Daughter
- Bea Ammidown — Mother
- Mark Miller — Father
- James Huggins — Husband
- Marisa Miller — Sister
- Eloisa May Huggins — Daughter
- Savannah Miller — Sister
- Will Arnett — Ex-husband
- Attended Menlo College, Menlo Park, CA
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead