Paz Vega Celebrity
- Father was a bullfighter in Spain.
- Took her stage name, Vega, from her grandmother's last name.
- Studied journalism before focusing on her acting career.
- Made her TV debut on the Spanish series Menudo es mi padre.
- Was the first actress to earn two Goya Award nominations for two different roles in two different categories in the same year: she was nominated for best leading actress for Sólo Mía and won best new actress for Lucía y el Sexo.
- Made her English-language debut opposite Adam Sandler in 2004 drama Spanglish, despite not previously knowing any English.
- Became the face for L'Oreal Spain in 2011.
- Supports the non-profit organization Global Impact.
- 2002, Goya Awards — Best Leading Actress: Nominee
- Ava Salazar — Daughter
- Orson Salazar — Son
- Lenon Salazar — Son
- Orson Salazar — Husband
- Attended Centro Andaluz de Teatro, Sevilla, Spain