- Her father is the Spanish Duke of Mandas and Villanueva; and her mother, an expert on women's issues in Third World countries, has consulted with the UN.
- Parents divorced when she was 12.
- Met friend and future fashion designer Zac Posen while both were attending St. Ann's School in Brooklyn.
- Studied at the Actors Studio after graduating high school.
- Supported herself for a time by serving lawsuits.
- 2010, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- Rafaela de la Paz — Sister
- Íñigo de la Huerta y Ozores — Father
- Judith Bruce — Mother
- Scott Weiland — Ex-significant Other
- Donald Cumming — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: María de la Paz Elizabeth Sofía Adriana de la Huerta
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: September 3, 1984, Virgo
- Profession: Actor, Screenwriter
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments