Paula Patton Celebrity Watchlist
- Met future husband, Robin Thicke, in high school, where they began dating.
- Chosen along with three other teens to participate in the PBS series The Ride. The show tracked the documentary film process of the four young filmmakers.
- Was a production assistant on The Howie Mandel Show and did production work on the Discovery Health Channel series Medical Diary.
- Posed for the cover of her husband's 2003 debut album, A Beautiful World, and has appeared in some of his music videos including "Lost Without U."
- Played Mandy in the 2005 comedy Hitch; it was her film debut.
- Named in 2007 as one of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People.
- Received an NAACP Image Award nomination for her role in the 2009 motion picture Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire.
- Queen Latifah planned and hosted her baby shower in 2010.
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Julian Fuego Thicke — Son
- Joyce Patton — Mother
- Charles Patton — Father
- Robin Thicke — Ex-husband
- Attended University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California, United States; University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia